Sarah Archer is the Director, Speech Pathologist and Mum of three beautiful children.
Sarah has over a decade of experience working as a Speech Pathologist in private practice, community health and the disability sector. Sarah has enjoyed travelling and working as a Speech Pathologist in London, Perth and volunteering in Peru.
She has settled with her family on Sydney’s northern beaches and enjoys being actively involved in the community. She has developed a close network with the local schools, preschools and other health professionals.
Sarah has a special interest in early intervention
helping babies, preschool and school aged children from 0-8 years.
Sarah is passionate about making a difference to children’s communication. Sarah loves working with children and strives to make therapy fun and engaging for your child
Sarah is a certified practising Speech Pathologist with current membership with Speech Pathology Australia. She keeps up to date with the latest programs and best practice, completing extra training in the following areas:
· Hanen Early Language programs (It Takes Two to Talk)
· Hanen Autism Programs (More Than Words and Talkability)
· Feeding programs: Sequential Oral Sensory Approach (SOS)
· Literacy Programs (The Spalding Method and MultiLit Pre Lit Program)
· Key Word Sign Training
· Lidcombe program for early childhood stuttering
· Current first aid, including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
Our home based centre in Elanora Heights is designed to be a welcoming, relaxed space for you and your child. This large family friendly, modern space is the perfect place for your child to learn.
Sarah is currently available Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday’s for appointments.